- I will remember that in all my dealings with the public as a volunteer, I am representing All Breed Animal Rescue, and that the public will consider my words and actions regarding rescue activities representative of the attitude and position of All Breed Animal Rescue as an organization. If I enter into activities of a political or controversial nature, I am doing so as an individual, separate from All Breed Animal Rescue.
- I understand that as an individual, I cannot enter into agreements for the organization; any such activity will be forwarded to the All Breed Animal Rescue Board of Directors.
- I accept full responsibility for expenses incurred by myself as a volunteer for All Breed Animal Rescue. Although I may be reimbursed by All Breed Animal Rescue, I must have prior approval from an officer of the Board of Directors, as well as the necessary documentation and receipts.
- I will always remember that I represent a non-profit organization and cannot profit from any activity related to the organization.
- I understand that All Breed Animal Rescue cannot guarantee or be held responsible for the health, behavior or temperament of any dog I may handle. I am aware that a dog may cause personal or property damage and agree to keep pets in my care securely contained.
- I understand that all All Breed Animal Rescue volunteer applicants are subject to a home visit and reference check.
- I understand it is my decision to volunteer for All Breed Animal Rescue and I will not hold All Breed Animal Rescue, nor any of its members, liable for any damage, injury or harm caused directly or indirectly through my volunteer activities.
Submitting a Volunteer Application signifies you have read and accept the conditions as stated above.